Easing the Grief of Loss…Together!
The funeral is over, your family has gone home, your friends are back to their normal lives and you’re still reeling from the death of your loved one. It’s difficult to imagine how your life will ever be normal again and you’ll be able to smile once more.
We want to assure you that we are here to walk beside you during your journey through grief. Teresa Czaplewski, our Grief Support Specialist, will visit with you after the funeral to see how you’re doing, to let you know that what you’re feeling is normal, and offer you resources for coping during this difficult time. Our goal is to provide you with opportunities that inspire you, offer you purposeful time to be reflective and helpful information as you deal with your grief and healing.
Our grief support comes in a variety of forms including:
- Individual visits or phone calls
- Invitations to specialized grief workshops/activities hosted by Ranfranz & Vine
- Grief education materials that focus on your specific needs and/or requests
- Access to our Hope After Heartache emails of healing messages
- Facebook posts that uplift, offer hope, and ideas to help you find comfort
- Our Pinterest page offers a way to find motivation, inspiration, grief resources, and caring for caregivers
- Invitation to attend our annual Memorial Celebration of Love Renew Healing Hearts & Mindst
To learn more about our Renew Program, please contact Teresa Czaplewski.
Grief Support Specialist
Ranfranz & Vine Funeral Home